Tryouts for incoming freshmen will be held during the second day of new student orientation that you select to attend. Transfer tryouts will be the day of your orientation. Tryouts will be between 2:00-4:30 pm. Proceed to the Wellness Center for tryouts once you finish the last session of orientation. You have the option to contact me to schedule your tryout before you attend NSO session. You will need the following:
- One cheer, one chant and (4) eight count dance. You can create the cheer and chant or use one from high school/all-stars.
- Three jumps of your choice.
- Mats are provided if you tumble.
- Plain tank top (no tee shirt), shorts (no leggings, sweat pants or tights).
- Cheer shoes/sneakers and white socks.
- Appearance will be judged.
Practice Cheer Camp will be two weeks (TBA) in August 2018.
Practice Cheer Camp Fee – $300.00
If you have any questions, please contact Sharon Whitaker (302) 222-8907 or email@example.com